1. To spread education with wider perspective so that those who study in this institution have broader vision of the universal learning, deeper knowledge of the world around them and profound international understanding with basic roots embedded in their rich cultural heritage.
2. To bring up individuals with good human values and will make the world beautiful for mankind.
3. Ten smart classes with latest technology has been added.
4. We stress on imparting values besides teaching in classroom in order to make them responsible citizens.
5. To provide more educational facilities to children whose parents are on transferable jobs and find it difficult to get admission for their wards because of the existing schools being over crowded.
6. To provide individual attention to students by keeping a low student teacher ratio.
7. To build up a strong character with a sound body, a well trained mind and integrated out look. It will endeavour to inculcate in the pupils a sense of human, moral and social values.
8. To reduce burden of bags on Kg. classes. Children of preparatory classes will not carry a loaded bag. They will carry only their diary, 2 note books and 2 text books in the bag daily besides their tiffin and water bottle.
Drop in or get in touch with us with the information given below or send us a query through the contact form
International Public School
116-C, Chapel Street, Meerut Cantt