1. Respect parents, teachers & all elders, are affectionate to the junior fellow students, avoid abusive language and vulgarity in behavior, no matter whatever anybody calls them.
2. Are always friendly with others in and out of the school, ready to lend a helping to their parents, brothers and sisters and in the school to their teachers and companions and any unattended visitors they happen to meet on the school premises.
3. Rise when any teacher or visitor enters your room or place to show them respect.
4. Give way respectfully when a teacher, elder or senior passes by.
5. Never quarrel, cheat or are unfair at play and are courteous and sportsman like with opposing teams and with officials.
6. Know that cruelty and causing pain to the others is the trait of a bully while kindness is the mark of a gentle boy and girl.
7. Never make fun of the old or the poor, neither make fun of a companion because of a misfortune or a handicap which he/she cannot help for they know that God's hands rest lovingly on the heads of all these people.
8. Respect the beauty of their classroom and of the school premises and report any damaged caused to them.
9. Learn and observe good manners at the table, in the canteen, library and elsewhere.
10. Are always truthful, whatever the cost.
11. Instead of lamenting and grumbling over the evils of this world, try to contribute their share in making the world a better place to live in.
12. Are clean and hygienic.
13. Endeavor to preserve protect and promote good environment all around.
14. Proudly uphold the honour and honourable traditions of IPS.
Drop in or get in touch with us with the information given below or send us a query through the contact form
International Public School
116-C, Chapel Street, Meerut Cantt