International Public School (Ganga Nagar)

Affiliated to C.B.S.E. Delhi Affilation no.-2130383


Registration, Admission & Withdrawal

  1. Registration for admission to the school begins from mid January. Admissions will be decided on the basis of test and interview. Some vacancies may however be filled in during the month of July.
  2. Pupils coming from recognized school must produce their transfer certificate. In case of inter-state transfers, the certificate should be counter signed by the District Education Officer.
  3. TC Fee Rs. 200/- will be charged with TC application, In case of TC applicatlon for years earlier than the current year additional Rs. 100/- per year will be charged.
  4. Clear calendar month's notice in writing or a month's fee in lieu of the notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn due to transfer of parent. In case of local mid session change, full session's fee will be charged.
  5. For withdrawals after the session (i.e. 31st March), notice for T.C. must be submitted on or before 1st March falling which fees for April, May & June will be charged.
  6. All dues have to be cleared before T.C. is issued. In respect of withdrawal in April or May. Fee for April, May & June will be charged.
  7. Pupil can be asked to leave the school on grounds of indiscipline, unsatisfactory progress in studies, or failure repeated twice in a class.
  8. If the authorities ask the pupil to leave, no notice fee will be charged.
  9. Fee should be deposited on due dates I.e. 1 st to 10th of the month as per fee installments and dates given in the fee card/Bank Book. late fee will not be accepted without late fee fine as per fee instructions. The name will be struck off the rolls if the fees are not paid by the end of the due month.
  10. Application for Migration certificate will be submitted after payment of current board migration fees plus overhead expenses to the school.
  11. Medical fitness certificate must be submitted at the beginning of new session.

Documents Required For Nursery Admission Class-I Onward

  1. Transfer Cerificate from previous school.
  2. Photocopy of previous Report Card.
  3. Photocopy of Birth Certificate.(Bring original Birth Cerificate for verification)
  4. Fitness Certificate from a qualified doctor.
  5. Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
  6. Photocopy of the report card of your ward studying in this school, if any.
  7. Photocopy of SC, ST or OBC Certificate.
  8. Address Proof.

News & Events