following is an agreement between the school and parent/guardian. which you are requested to read understand and implement.
- The Student will attend school regularly and will comply with all the school rules and regulations.
- All school dues will be paid regularly and promptly.
- The placing of the student in the most suitable class will be at the discretion of the Managing Director.
- The Managing director can at any time, in the interest of the school, have a student removed for the following reasons.
a) If the student does not accept the discipline of the school and if his/her presence is detrimental to interest of other students.
b) If the student fails to come up to the academic standard of his/her class and when detention in the same class would make the student too old for the class.
- No fees will be refunded if the student is required to leave school during the term for any reason other than that on medical grounds.
- Although the school will take all reasonable measures to ensure the safety of the children. It will not be liable for any damages or charges on account of injuries, fatal or otherwise, which may be sustained by a child at any time during his/her stay in school, while taking part in studies, sports and extra curricular or any other form of activities of the school within or outside the school premises. All expense that may be incurred in the treatment of such injuries will be borne by the parents/guardians.
- Any dispute as to the effect or meaning of the above mentioned agreement will be referred to the sole arbitration of the Management Committee of International Public school, Meerut, whose decision will be final.